2017 #FOAMed Films – General Requirements:
- At least one author must be an anaesthesia/ACCS trainee or medical student.
- Individuals whose films are accepted are required to register for the meeting
- Films submitted should be around 5 minutes in duration (no more than 8) and must be submitted online via the FOAM Film Fest Website with a link to the YouTube or Vimeo video, along with all of the required information on the application, to be eligible for consideration.
- Authors must make sure that all music, other copyrighted images & footage have received permission for use prior to submission.
- You are encouraged to submit films even if they have been previously submitted to other meetings or used in local departmental teaching programs.
- Authors of selected presentations must provide a link to their film for use in the meeting materials & by applying, agree to ‘FOAM Film Fest’ archiving the film for future use.
- Note that clinical outcome studies are not appropriate for this education-based meeting and will not be included.
- Any case-based submissions must not contain any patient identifiable information and film-makers must have written consent from patients, as per Harold Youngman rules.
On-Line Submission Instructions:
- Further instructions under ‘submissions’ tab
- For any other enquiries, please email FOAMfilmfest@gmail.com